Nets Reopening During Lockdown
As per new ECB and Government advice we are able to open the club's nets under strict guidelines.
Club members will be able to book sessions online - details being released soon.
**IF YOU HAVE ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS DO NOT BOOK OR ATTEND A NET SESSION**
Current ECB advice can be found here: https://www.ecb.co.uk/news/1657168/cricket-and-covid-19-your-questions-answered
Nets Will Be Able To Be Used By:
· Only members of the club who do not have any outstanding owed money
· People from the same Household
· A maximum of two people (total) from different households
· Members who have made a booking in advance and have a confirmed time slot
When Will The Nets Be Open?
The club will begin with a staggered start to make sure that the nets can be used properly
· Monday: Open to the Development squad from 5pm -9pm – 1 hour slots
· Tuesday: Open for under 18s from 5pm – 9pm half hour slots (coach available if required)
· Wednesday: 5pm – 9pm Bowling machine/throw downs only - single half hour slots
· Friday: Open to the Development squad from 5pm -9pm – 1 hour slots
· Saturday: 8am- 12noon Development Squad 12noon to 8pm – 30 minute or 1 hour slots
· Sunday: 8am- 12noon Development Squad 12noon to 8pm – 30 minute or 1 hour slots
Only one lane can be used at a time
Bowling machine/throw downs will only be allowed to be used by a designated coach in the advertised period please
You may only book one session per day (depending on availability)
If there is sufficient numbers of members wishing to use the nets outside the periods advertised the club may allow this on a case by case basis.
What Will It Cost?
· As members of the club there will be no charge for use of the net.
· If you want to use a coach the club can put you in contact – the coach may charge you for this.
· There will be no cost for use of a coach to feed the bowling machine to you or for the Tuesday under 18 sessions.
How To Book The Nets?
· Bookings will be made through the https://hwcc.skedda.com/booking
· Under 18s must get a parent or guardian to book for them and they must be accompanied by an adult to their session
· When booking the nets it means that you accept sole responsibility for your health and safety
· If in the case of bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances the club may have to cancel your session – in this case we will try to get you a new slot ASAP
What Do I Do When Attending The Nets?
· When arriving please wait in the waiting area (in front of the scorebox)
· Please arrive no sooner than 10 minutes before your session
· Wait until your time slot and then head to the nets
· For a 30 minute session you must leave the nets after 25 minutes so the next session can start on time. For a 1 hour sessions you must leave the nets after 50 minutes.
· Only use your own equipment – no club equipment can be used (excluding bowling machine run by a coach)
· To exit the nets please leave by turning left out of the nets and up to the public path that runs behind the clubhouse and back to the carpark.
· You may book a maximum of one session per day
· There will be no access to the clubhouse and there will be no access to toilets
· First aid equipment will be on site as will hand sanitiser and wipes for equipment
· All under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
· The club will have a responsible member on hand for all sessions to run the timings and coaching.
· Anyone found to be abusing the nets or failing to adhere to the terms and conditions spelt out will be refused any future net bookings.
Any questions or further information - please contact Tom 07763607076 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The club will revisit these guidelines and opening time every two weeks.